With much guidance from state and federal guidelines, we've reimagined what a tasting looks like at Glenora, and we wanted to give our Glenora faithful an idea of what their experience will be - and what extra precautions we're undertaking in the tasting room to ensure the health and safety of both guests and staff.
- All guests and staff will be required to wear masks at all time while inside our tasting room. Masks may be removed only during wine tasting.
- While we will not be taking reservations, we will be limited the number of people in the tasting room and retail shop, based on state regulations regarding capacity. We will have a defined queue, and guests will be asked to maintain six feet of physical distance from other groups during their visit.
- All tastings at Glenora, for the time being, will take the form of flights. The flight options will each consist of six different Glenora wines. Guests will be seated throughout the tasting process.
- All alcoholic beverages bought and consumed at Glenora must be accompanied by the purchase of food, per New York State mandate. Guests will be offered today's featured selections as part of their tasting experience. Food must be purchased in conjunction with alcohol consumed on site at Glenora.
- Maximum group size to visit our tasting room is 6 people.
- Employee and guest safety is our first priority. Know that we are taking extra steps to protect you and our employees, including thorough professional cleaning, dividing screens at checkout, dedicated entrances and exits, and directional traffic.
- We ask that all guests follow all CDC guidelines related to hand washing and hygiene. Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the tasting room.
- Per industry recommendations, dogs are not allowed in the tasting room at this time. Even the good ones. We know - we don't like it either.
- Most importantly - if you are feeling unwell, please stay home. We'll be here to welcome you back when you're feeling better.
Our retail shop will continue to be open for retail and bottle sales, and offering optional curbside pickup. Call us at 800-243-5513, place and process your order, and one of our retail associates will bring your order to your car. Curbside pickup is also available via our online store. Once your order is completed, select "Pickup" from the delivery options and enter your anticipated pickup time in the order notes. A quick call upon arrival, and you'll be on your way in no time.
We will continue shipping via our online store. Visit our product pages for a list of states we currently ship to, and to learn more about our current promotions and quantity discounts.
Chef Patrick Higgins and the Veraisons Restaurant team are excited to get back in front of the stoves and bring you beautiful, thoughtful farm-to-table cuisine once again.
So what's new, besides the menus?
- Each day of the week, we'll have service from 12:00pm-8:00pm, featuring a beautiful, transitional menu - with entrees, sandwiches, salads, small plates, and dessert available all day long.
- On weekends, breakfast will be served from 8:00am-11:00am, with local and seasonal dishes to please any palate.
- Due to state regulation, the restaurant cannot seat parties larger than 10 people per table.
- Tables in our dining room and on our covered terrace have all been set six feet apart, per state distancing regulation.
- All menu items are available to-go, and can be delivered to our Inn guests as room service.
- Anyone that wishes to consume an alcoholic beverage at the lounge/restaurant must purchase a food item off our menu to accompany the alcoholic beverage. One or more shareable food item(s) may be purchased, so long as it/they will sufficiently serve the number of people in the party.
- Patrons will be required to wear face coverings, except while seated, to ensure their health and safety and that of our other guests.
- At this time, reservations are required.
The Inn at Glenora Wine Cellars is accepting reservations as normal, and our team has refined every part of the guest experience to make sure you're staying as safe as you are relaxed.
Inn at Glenora Guests: Per a New York State issued COVID-19 Travel Advisory, any guest(s) coming in from states that have a high infection rate must quarantine for 14 days when entering New York. Read more here.
- Arrivals & Departures
- Guests will be required to wear masks when in common areas.
- Staff will be wearing masks at all times and gloves when necessary.
- Hand sanitzer stations are located at the front desk and throughout the Inn.
- A plexiglass barrier is located between guests and staff at the front desk.
- Counter is sanitzed between each guest interaction.
- Room keys are sanitized after each guest use.
- Common areas and high-touch, high traffic areas are sanitized regularly throughout the day.
- Express Checkout is available by calling the front desk upon your leaving your room.
- Guest Rooms
- Extra cleaning proecautions are being taken in every guest room.
- High-touch, high traffic areas are being cleaned thoroughly, using cleaning products suggested by the Center for Disease Control.
- Our staff is spending longer than averages times cleaning each room after guest departures, to ensure a thorough job.
- Daily cleaning to occupied rooms is unavailable at this time.
- Items requested by guests will be delivered in a contactless manner by Inn staff.
- Common Areas
- All areas are cleaned and sanitized throughout the say.
- This includes: bathrooms, staircases, doors, counters, ATM, elevator, luggage carts, etc.
- Computer station is not available at this time.
- Self-serve coffee is not available; coffee will be available upon request at the front desk from 6-11am.
- Fitness room is sanitized throughout the day.
- Social distancing in common areas is strongly suggested.
As always, we appreciate your loyalty and patronage. We are so excited to welcome you back!