Current Health & Safety Practices at Glenora: Updated 5-18-2021
On Monday, May 17th, Governor Andrew Cuomo stated that effective Wednesday, May 19th, New York State would adopt CDC guidance, stating in part, "in most settings, vaccinated individuals will not be required to wear a mask. Unvaccinated individuals, under both CDC and state guidance must wear a mask in all public settings.
Our retail shop is open daily for retail and bottle sales, and will continue to offer curbside pickup. Call us at 800-243-5513, place and process your order, and one of our retail associates will bring your order to your car. Curbside pickup is also available via our online store. Once your order is completed, select "Pickup" from the delivery options and enter your anticipated pickup time in the order notes. A quick call upon arrival, and you'll be on your way in no time.
We will continue shipping via our online store. Visit our product pages for a list of states we currently ship to, and to learn more about our current promotions and quantity discounts.
The Veraisons Restaurant team continue to bring you farm-fresh, seasonal cuisine.
So what's new, besides the menus?
For the comfort and safety of our guests, employees are required to continue to wear a mask until further notice.
Vaccinated individuals are welcome to enter our tasting room and retail shop without a mask, per state and federal recommendations.
We ask that unvaccinated individuals continue to wear masks while visiting Veraisons, except when seated.
While Veraisons will not require proof of vaccination, it is our hope that all visitors practice honesty and transparency in their visit.
Friday-Sunday, we'll have service from 12:00pm-8:00pm, featuring a beautiful, transitional menu - with entrees, sandwiches, salads, small plates, and dessert available all day long.
- Tables in our dining room have all been set six feet apart, per state distancing regulation.
- All menu items are available to-go, and can be delivered to our Inn guests as room service.
- Outdoor seating is open for the season.
- At this time, reservations are required.
The Inn at Glenora Wine Cellars is accepting reservations as normal, and our team has refined every part of the guest experience to make sure you're staying as safe as you are relaxed.
- Arrivals & Departures
- Vaccinated guests are welcomed to move around the property without a mask.
- We ask that unvaccinated guests wear a mask in common areas.
- Staff will be wearing masks at all times and gloves when necessary.
- Hand sanitzer stations are located at the front desk and throughout the Inn.
- A plexiglass barrier is located between guests and staff at the front desk.
- Counter is sanitzed between each guest interaction.
- Room keys are sanitized after each guest use.
- Common areas and high-touch, high traffic areas are sanitized regularly throughout the day.
- Express Checkout is available by calling the front desk upon your leaving your room.
- Guest Rooms
- Extra cleaning precautions are being taken in every guest room.
- High-touch, high traffic areas are being cleaned thoroughly, using cleaning products suggested by the Center for Disease Control.
- Our staff is spending longer than averages times cleaning each room after guest departures, to ensure a thorough job.
- Daily cleaning to occupied rooms is unavailable at this time.
- Items requested by guests will be delivered in a contactless manner by Inn staff.
- Common Areas
- All areas are cleaned and sanitized throughout the say.
- This includes: bathrooms, staircases, doors, counters, ATM, elevator, luggage carts, etc.
- Computer station is not available at this time.
- Self-serve coffee is not available; coffee will be available upon request at the front desk from 6-11am.
- Fitness room is sanitized throughout the day.
- Social distancing in common areas is strongly suggested.
As always, we appreciate your loyalty and patronage. We look forward to having you!