With infinite options to ponder when it comes to ringing in the New Year, we thought we’d make it a bit easier on you and narrow down the ways to best celebrate the arrival of 2016 right here in the Finger Lakes at the Inn at Glenora Wine Cellars.
Your evening could look something like this…
1. BUBBLES! Check in and enjoy your complimentary bottle of Glenora bubbly in your room while taking in the beautiful view of Seneca Lake.
2. The eats. If you haven’t dined at Veraisons before, NYE is a great time to do so as the options for delicious local cuisine are endless. If a multi-course meal is what you’re looking for, our NYE Tasting Menu is the just the thing for you. Looking for something on the lighter side? Enjoy appetizers in the Harvest Lounge followed by an entrée selection or small plate from our traditional dinner menu.
3. OPEN BAR. 3 hours. Enough said.
4. Dancing. Been yearning for a good night of dancing? Now’s your chance – B&B Sound won’t disappoint!
5. Hungry from all that dancing? Find some late night snacks in the Harvest Lounge to keep you going!
6. Midnight Balloon Drop & Champagne Toast. Usher in 2016 over a glass of bubbly while balloons cascade around you!
7. Don’t want to miss the Time Square festivities and the quintessential crystal ball? Watch it live in the Harvest Lounge all night!
8. Photos – NYE isn’t complete without the perfect photo op! Snap a selfie with friends or pose with your sweetie at our ‘oh-so-cold’ photo booth on the terrace. Peak your interest? Only one way to find out what we have in store!
9. When you’ve had your fill, mosey on down to your room to sleep and wake up to the panoramic view of Seneca Lake on New Year’s Day. For you early risers, try to catch the sunrise – you’ll thank us later! Don’t forget, a decadent Breakfast Buffet will be waiting at Veraisons and check out is late.
We hope you’ll consider joining us for what will be an exciting, unique, and not to mention, delicious evening!